Pages

Friday 26 September 2014

How to be Happy

I have found the key to happiness. 


And do you know what, it really bloody works!

I stumbled across this on Facebook a few months ago and I thought, it can't be that simple or can it? So I thought I'd give it a go, what's the harm in trying. Ever since every morning when I wake up, I say to myself "I'm in a good mood, today is going to be a good day". I say this to myself before I allow myself to think of the daily tasks, or whatever problem is at the fore front of my mind. Life is hard but we tend to be the reason why it's that bit harder than it should be, our own worst enemies.

I give myself this little pep talk and it makes me laugh, mainly because I think how much of a nutter I am muttering like a crazy person to myself first thing on a morning! Start the day with a laugh and a smile and believe me, it makes life so much easier. Go on, give it a go, I dare ya'


No comments:

Post a Comment