Pages

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Planning the Party of the Year

Planning the Party of the Year

A fellow expat who I met through a mutual friend and have kept in touch with over FB likes and comments, recently got in touch to ask me if I would like to help her plan a garden party. I love a plan so I jumped at it (and there's wine & food involved!) It's for her husband's 40th birthday and their 10th wedding anniversary.

We got to putting our heads together to come up with the menu, decorations, guest lists etc etc and then she asked me if I would like to be "chef in the home" for her friend's hen party. Again, I love a plan! So I'm currently in the throws of planning the two parties, and they are only a week apart; the hen party being this Saturday. I like a challenge! So I've put the finishing touches to the menu for Saturday's we've decided on tapas and I'm salvating over all the fabulous tapas dishes on the internet, if you could get fat by looking at photos of food I'd be the size of the Statue of Liberty by now, and a fat one at that!

Fat Statue of Liberty

Fingers crossed all goes well, I shall report back at the weeknd. Exciting times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment